Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Long time, but here's to a revamp. Water Fasting for New Year update

The best New Year’s resolutions are the ones that start with a rocky dive, a couple of fuck ups, and some blood stained skid mark. Good. Get all the messing up and learning out of the way early. And so, going right into my second week of intermittent (sp?) fasting, I messed up. Opps and Oh well; moving on.

Being how I Love to cook, I decided to prepare my boyfriend a home cooked meal since really, I have not done so in a while. (He’s clearly been missing it since I started, though he’s trying to not let it show). I went to the store and bought some garlic, spinach, butter, spices, turkey, a bunch of cheeses, and some other stuff, and made nice Alfredo meat pasta for him with all the goodies. Needless to say, I had some too  (there’s that “oops”). Tomorrow, I dust myself off and continue pushing forward.

Over all my fasting schedule has been pushed back as clearly I need to scale back and go to taking broths instead of just water. The good news is when I woke up earlier and weighed myself – I lost 8 pounds. Two more to go and I’m in the 130’s. Of course I’m not going to let those two measly pounds kick my ass (after that pasta though, it’s probably more like 4).

I am not seeing the weight loss YET but I also know that I don’t really see it until I hit the bottom rang of the 130’s. At 126 I still look like I have a pudge to lose, but I do fit into small clothes at that weight. Ultimately I would like to go down to 120’s BUT if I can take it further down, I will be really glad.  On that note, I’m rolling over and going to look forward to tomorrow. If I successfully complete a broth day tomorrow and don’t feel any problems the day after, then I will begin making my descent into the full-fledged water fasting category thereafter.

V Peace.

-K

5'6"
HW: 155 lbs // LW: 125 lbs // CW: 142 lbs // GW: 120 lbs // UGW: 115 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment