Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A 9/11 Valentines Exam


Had an incredibly busy day today, which really is good. It kept me focused and away from the fridge. If for the past 2 days I’ve been stuck home cramming, today I got out and finally had my state licensing exam!! Woo-hoo!!! Pretty soon I’ll be able to sell and promote sales of houses. I just have a school exam left and need to sign on with a broker, which is easy considering I have brokers throwing really good offers at me already. But seriously, it’s amazing I even made it there today. Everything that could possibly go wrong did so… Bleh. But after the exam I took the liberty of meeting up with a friend and going for a really nice stroll on Wall Street. We even managed to get into the 9/11 memorial for free and without and reservations. Considering that there are usually crazy lines, I say it was a sweet deal. We even had individuals (*ahem* Men) offering us free behind the scenes tours of all the forbidden places, but we are way too well behaved for that :) lol.


Now all that’s left for today (probably leaving it for tomorrow cause I'm tired) is me cleaning the tornado like wreckage mess in my room from the days I forlorned it for studying. Not like I’m going out today anywhere anyway :[ My BF working rotating nightshifts is REALLY taking its toll on holidays. Blah.blah.blah.bitch.bitch.bitch I want some flowers NOW!!! *WAAAAAAH* oh well I guess I’ll have to wait for them for our weekend…whenever that will happen.

In other worldly news, I managed to keep my calorie intake fairly low yesterday considering I’m back to weaning myself off food. Proof is as you see it. Instead of my usual caloric intake I managed to cut 500 calories right away and keep a fairly low count by comparison. So far today I’m even lower, but I’m not saying any numbers yet because I still have time to screw up. Attempting to control my binges is really tough right now considering there is really unhealthy food in my fridge now and my mind is getting the best of me. Do I physically need to eat a whole tub of cream cheese? No, but dammit it’s tempting :( I’m not even hungry!! As much as I try to figure out why I go through these psychological binges, I really cannot see the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment