Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Itty Bitty of an Update Does a Journal Make:


I did excellent in getting back on track yesterday - held off from just water and instead refocused on general liquids. The damage from the 2-day-ago-pasta was bloat and some weight gain that amounted to an extra 4 pounds (this includes the bloat from my soon to be here red call of nature), but that didn’t really deter me, or worry me that much.  Today I was already down to 144 (that’s -2lbs net) and if I continue on my liquid transition, that will be another 2 pounds off I am expecting by tomorrow. Today I am more cautious with my liquid intake and, again, cut out sugar. The same I did on my first transition. This slow approach seems to work on me more than anything so in about 2 days’ time I should be back on water only, except this time I am not doing the intermittent thing.

As far as symptoms are concerned, I thankfully no longer have to put up with the sore throat and flu like symptom (something I get every time I try to fast), nor am I hacking up phlegm of every shape and color. BUT, I am getting back to the dreaded coated tongue and dry mouth aaaaaaaaaaaaaand stinky sweat (ew).  So far it has been relatively easy and hopefully will stay that way.

On that note:

V Peace

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment